Since 1988, A-AAccess Online Payment Systems has provided simple, secure and cost-effective electronic payment and authentication services for merchants around the world. Offering advanced technology and truly personalized service, our consultants act as true partners, delivering customized solutions with integrity and anticipating our merchants’ needs.
A-AAccess Online Payment Systems is currently seeking a skilled, highly motivated
Technical Support Intern to staff our IT Help Desk and assist merchants. Responsibilities will include account setup, technology-related projects, assisting clients with setup installations or troubleshooting via the phone or e-mail, and general office duties. A keen eye for detail and good follow-up skills are essential. Candidate must have excellent verbal and written communication skills. They also must be highly dependable, have a positive attitude, and a strong desire to succeed.
- Set up clients on proprietary solution
- Troubleshoot installation and error messages for various integrated programs (POS)
- Follow up with customers on their installation
- Assist customers in correcting transactions
- Complete maintenance on workstations as needed
- Perform minor network maintenance
- Support merchants with terminal downloads
- Assist interoffice employees via a ticketing system
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or the equivalent
- Knowledge of PC Hardware / Software (XP and Windows 2003 Server environment)
- Knowledge in any tracking tool software / CRM
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent in troubleshooting Microsoft Office, XP problems
- Good documentation skills
Nice To Have:
Knowledge of PHP
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Please submit your application materials in pdf format to email@example.com.