Since 1988, A-AAccess Online Payment Systems has provided simple, secure and cost-effective electronic payment and authentication services for merchants around the world. Offering advanced technology and truly personalized service, our consultants act as true partners, delivering customized solutions with integrity and anticipating our merchants’ needs.
A-AAccess Online Payment Systems’ twenty-year history has been marked by innovation and growth. We have developed and own over 95% of the technology we use, and we are constantly developing new technology solutions to meet industry needs for speed and reliability.
Bilingual Technical Support Specialist Opportunity
A-AAccess Online Payment Systems is currently seeking a skilled, highly motivated
Bilingual Technical Support Specialist to staff our IT Help Desk and assist merchants. Responsibilities will include account setup, technology-related projects, assisting clients with setup installations or troubleshooting via the phone or e-mail, and general office duties. A keen eye for detail and good follow-up skills are essential. Candidate must have excellent verbal and written communication skills. They also must be highly dependable, have a positive attitude, and a strong desire to succeed.
Priority will be given to candidates who have experience with Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) applications and/or supporting POS systems, but training will be provided for EFT and other installation / troubleshooting requirements.
- Set up clients on proprietary solution
- Troubleshoot installation and error messages for various integrated programs (POS)
- Follow up with customers on their installation
- Assist customers in correcting transactions
- Complete maintenance on workstations as needed
- Perform minor network maintenance
- Support merchants with terminal downloads
- Assist interoffice employees via a ticketing system
- MCDST, MCSA Certified
- Knowledge of PC Hardware / Software (XP and Windows 2003 Server environment)
- Knowledge in any tracking tool software / CRM
- Fluency in two or more languages
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent in troubleshooting Microsoft Office, XP problems
- Good documentation skills
Additional Desired Qualifications:
Knowledge of PHP
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Please submit your application materials in pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Along with your resume, please include a cover letter, addressed to Mrs. Brady, that addresses your technical experience and salary requirements. **IMPORTANT: If you cannot save your resume and cover letter in .pdf, please fax them to 678-578-4380.**
***This is an ON-SITE, hands-on position. This is not a telecommuting job.***