Point of Sale technology enables businesses to improve efficiency, productivity and transparency by tracking sales, cash flow, food/ingredients and inventory as well as simplifying bookkeeping.
POS solutions make it easier, especially during peak hours, for the tracking of high volumes of cash, credit card sales and inventory. A good point of sale system cuts down on theft within a restaurant because each server is accountable for their sales both cash and credit card.
Here are more POS functions that could help you run your business:
- Point of sale systems streamline operations and keep communication lines clear between wait staff and the kitchen. An order is keyed into the POS and printed in the kitchen.
- POS systems store more information than the traditional cash register making the information accessible to the business owner at any given time.
- Business owners can keep track of everything from food/ingredient usage to tracking the most popular menu items.
- Checking out customers is easier for retail business owners because of barcode scanning.
- Business owners can access inventory in real time, retrieving exact figures on products or items sold; tracking the movement of ingredients or items effortlessly.
- Because staff must log into the POS system to begin their shift the POS system also acts as a time clock and becomes the source of reference when preparing payroll.
- Saving time and money in bookkeeping, most POS systems have the capacity to organize and create profit and loss statements as well as sales tax statements.
POS systems consolidate the whole of your restaurant or retail business with different features to help keep your business streamlined, efficient and transparent. Whether you own a restaurant or a retail store we have a point of sale solution for your business. Android, Windows, iPad, wireless, mobile and pay at the table, solutions, let’s talk about how a point of sale can help you manage your business.Read MoreRead More