Since 1988, our financial services and technology firm has provided simple, secure and cost-effective merchant assistance for thousands of businesses. From electronic payment processing and data convergence programs to upper-echelon fraud prevention support, our nationally accredited services provide technical reassurance for clients around the world. Our consultants act as coveted business partners, delivering customized solutions with integrity and anticipating our merchants’ needs. Our commitment to developing cutting-edge technology and our forward-thinking approach toward personalized client relationships have allowed us to grow, even during a recession.
We are currently seeking a bilingual and energetic Software Sales Manager to join our team. Reporting directly to the General Manager, the Bilingual Software Sales Manager will build and manage a sales team of 5-15 software sales representatives, in addition to closing individual sales each month. CoCard is seeking ambitious, charismatic individuals who are willing to take initiative and make calculated decisions in a team environment. The right candidate is someone with CRM experience, a commitment to delivering outstanding customer service, vigorous work ethic, and intuitive problem-solving skills. CoCard is an international business and because of this, English is a second language for many of our clients. Fluency in at least one additional language besides English is a requirement.
Bilingual Software Sales Manager Responsibilities:
- Build a sales team from the ground up; hire, train and provide ongoing coaching and management to sales representatives
- Place regular phone calls to warm sales leads
- Self-source potential sales and business development opportunities
- Reach out to existing customers to identify their needs
- Provide excellent customer service, building a friendly rapport and always ensuring that client and partner issues are dealt with in a timely, accurate and professional manner
- Perform other sales, management and administrative duties as requested
- Manage lead generation programs and marketing efforts to garner new relationships and expand awareness of company
- Consistently meet or exceed assigned sales revenue targets and goals established in sales plan, while motivating sales team members to do the same
- Develop and deliver concise and effective sales presentations to our channel partners and prospective clients
- Ensure that new client agreements and trainings are completed by the support team
- 2-5 years experience selling and managing sales teams in the software or CRM industry
- Bachelor’s degree (hands-on experience may substitute for some education)
- Proven track record of building high-performing sales teams
- Demonstrated problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work in a time-critical environment
- Excellent closing, negotiating and collaborative skills
- Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Office, Adobe, Outlook, and the internet
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of motivation and persistence for office morale
- Fluency in at least one language in addition to English required
- Ability to work independently and as a team in high-pressure environment
- Ability to analyze client requirements and business requirements accurately and quickly
- Deep understanding of the CRM industry as a whole, and sales and marketing in particular
- Thorough knowledge of merchant service industry sales process
- General experience with PC-based CRM software
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Please submit your resume and a brief cover letter to email@example.com.